Discover Bordeaux and its regions with an expert local driver-guide
Are you planning to visit chateaux in Bordeaux? Are you looking for a driver to help you find your way along the small roads of Bordeaux wine country? Would you like a private tour guide to tell you all about the wine making process, the history of the region, the geography and the French art de vivre? Then choosing a private expert local guide to chauffeur you along the wine trails of Bordeaux is the perfect solution!
Choose your own private itinerary, book your chateaux visits and then relax while you are driven in comfort in your own minivan.
Possibly the best way to make a day trip from Bordeaux, choosing a private chauffeur guide allows you to explore vineyards, visit the Bay of Arcachon or other landscapes and tour villages, all at your own pace. Your guide will ensure you have an unforgettable day!
During the course of the day your driver-guide will provide you with all the information you need to know about the region and will be there to answer all your questions.
The service includes:
- Duration of 8 hours (additional hour = 70 € / h)
- 200km (additional costs > than 200km)
- 8-seater minivan (minimum of 2 people)
- A local, passionate, professional and friendly guide
The service does not include:
- Booking of visits and tastings at the châteaux
- Booking of any other services (visits, tastings, etc.)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- A child must occupy an entire seat
- The service cannot begin before 8am and end after 8pm