Wine & Electric Bike full day wine tour in the vineyards of Saint-Emilion!
9.30 am: For those leaving from Bordeaux, your tour starts in front of the Tourist Office in the city center for your day trip to the vineyards of Saint-Emilion. You will be driven in comfort to the start of your e-bike ride.
10.15 am: For those joining in St. Emilion, meet your guide in front of the Tourist Office next to the church. Time for the group to hop onto their comfortable electric bikes for the day!
You will arrive at the first château of the day: a beautiful and charming estate located in the heart of the Saint-Emilion wine country. Your tour will include a visit of the vat house and chateau cellar where you will learn about the traditional way of making wine. The tour will be followed by a picnic lunch in the garden of the chateau (or inside the chateau in case of bad weather).
Next up is a guided walking tour through the charming medieval village of St. Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage classified site since 1999.
After your village tour you will visit the second chateau of the day for a tour and tasting session. Explore this Classified Growth Chateau on the outskirts of Saint-Emilion and learn about the winemaking process, from the vine to the bottle. Finish with a tasting of the estate’s wines!
After the visit, the Bordeaux St Emilion e-cycling tour is now finished, you'll ride back to the minivan to return to the city of Bordeaux.
6.00pm: Arrive back in Bordeaux
- Level : Easy
- Distance : 15 km
- Elevation : Low
- You must be used to riding a bike and in good physical condition to participate on this tour; please let us know if you have any health problem.
- This tour is not recommended for people under 155cm (5,1 feet)
- We recommend you to wear suitable clothing, comfortable sport shoes and to bring a backpack with a water bottle and sun cream.
- In case of heavy rain, the bike tour may be replaced by the same tour in a minibus. The decision will be made with the whole group at the time of departure.
- The picnic lunch cannot be altered at the last minute on the day of the excursion; in case of food allergies, please let us know when reserving your tour.