9.30am: Pick up from Bordeaux city center. Meet in front of the Tourist office of Bordeaux located in the very center of Bordeaux. En route for a short drive in minibus and arrive in the vineyards of Saint-Emilion!
10.15am: Pick up from St Emilion, meet your guide in front of the Tourist office of St Emilion next to the church.
10.30am: Take an easy ride through the beautiful Saint-Emilion vineyards. Enjoy seeing some prestigious properties such as Chateau Petrus or Cheval Blanc! The best wineries of Bordeaux!
12.00pm: Arrival to the first château: a beautiful and charming chateau located in the heart of Saint-Emilion vineyards. Visit the vat house and cellar and discover a traditional way of making wine followed by a nice picnic lunch in the garden of the chateau (or in the chateau in case of bad weather).
13.30pm: Enjoy a guided walking tour through the charming village of St. Emilion dating from Middle-Age and Unesco’s World Heritage classified.
15.30pm: Visit and tasting session at a Classified Growth chateau on the edge of Saint-Emilion. Enjoy explanations about the winemaking process, from the vine to the bottle. Finish by a tasting of the estate’s wines!
After the visit, the Bordeaux St Emilion cycling tour is now finished, ride back to the minivan to return to the city of Bordeaux
17.00pm: End of the tour in the village of Saint Emilion.
18.00pm: Back in Bordeaux
- You need to be in good physical condition to do this tour.
- Think about wearing good shoes (as snickers) and take a backpack
- Let us know if you have any health problem
- Bring your own bottle of water, you can fill it at the chateau
- In case of heavy rain, riding a bike is replaced by the same tour by minivan. The decision is made on the spot with the whole group.
- Picnic lunch cannot be changed the day of the tour - if you have any allergies or requirements please let us know during the booking process.