The following is a suggested itinerary. Indeed, you will be able to send us your wishes during the booking process.
Meet you local guide at the place of your choice in Beaune or Dijon region.
Recommended starting time: 10:00am.
Hop on a comfortable private minivan and enjoy a drive to discover the charm and authenticity of 2 family producers. Feel the intimacy of a private, independent domain and fully understand how the world-recognized Reds and Whites go from grape to bottle. Enjoy a unique commented tasting of the domain’s production !
Get the opportunity to discover Beaune and experience what life as a 'Bourguignon' is really like.
Drive through Burgundy’s most esteemed Grand Cru vineyards of Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits to hear about their story, and how they have come to be so appreciated.
Let your A La Francaise guide drive you through Burgundy's Grand Cru Champs Elysées. Drive through our beautiful region and its exceptional landscapes where rows of vines line up as far as eyes can see. Admire Burgundy's most renowned vineyard : Vougeot, Romanée-Conti, Chambertin, Musigny.
After a day full of unforgettable memories our guide will drop you off at the place of your choice in Beaune or Dijon region.
- Private local English speaking guide
- Private tour with a minimum of 2 participants
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Beaune or Dijon region (40km maximum)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees for visit and tastings at 2 family-run wineries
- 6 tastings
- Personal expenses
- Other drinks
- Pick-up and drop off in Paris not available (we recommend taking the train)
- Additional cost for extra hour(s)
- Extra visits