As from 8 am, your local and passionate guide will pick you up at your hotel, welcome you aboard an air-conditioned minivan and will present you with your tailor-made program for the day.
E-bike tour in the Alpilles region
Start your tour in the chic little town of Saint-Rémy de Provence. Hop onto your e-bike and pedal for a few kilometers to visit an authentic olive-growing estate. Learn about the different stages of olive oil production and enjoy a tasting session of various oils or as they are locally known, the green golds of the Alpilles.
Then enjoy a ride through the sublime landscapes of the Alpilles to Les Baux de Provence, standing on a spur of rock, listed as “one of the Most Beautiful Villages in France”.
Head off for an exceptional visit of Les Carrières de Lumières. Enjoy an immersive experience into the world of art and music in an old limestone quarry. A treat for the eyes and the ears!
- Level : Medium
- Distance : 20 km
- Elevation : Medium + / 250 m
E-bike tour in the Luberon region
After a short drive aboard our minivan to Bonnieux, one of the most impressive Luberon villages with stunning views out across the patchworked valley of orchards and vineyards, it’s time to get pedalling and enjoy your ride through olive tree plantations, vineyards and lavender fields.
Continue on towards Oppède le Vieux and Ménèrbes, the most authentic perched villages of the Luberon region.
Follow your local guide who will lead you on to an olive farm and its fascinating olive oil museum. Learn more about one of the richess of the region and savor different varieties of oil.
But that’s not all! Head through the boutique and finish up with a guided tasting session of local wines.
Back on the saddle for a pleasant ride to a viewpoint overlooking Château de Lacoste, one of the Luberon’s unmissable 11th century jewels, the Abbey of Sainte Hilaire and the village of Bonnieux.
- Level : Medium
- Distance : 35 km
- Elevation : Medium + / 300 m
For lunch (non included) our guide will recommend a selection of charming local restaurants for you.
Choosing the Alpilles or the Luberon region, you will arrive back home with wonderful memories of remarkable landscapes, new aromas, delicious savors and strong legs!
Practical information :
- You must be used to riding a bike and be in good physical condition to participate on this tour; please let us know if you have any health problems.
- Please indicate your size during the booking session in order to give you the most suitable bike.
- We recommend you to wear suitable clothing, comfortable sports shoes and to bring a backpack with a water bottle and suncream.
- In case of heavy rain, the bike tour will be replaced by the same tour in a minibus. The decision will be made with the whole group at the time of departure.