Personal data processing policy
The company A LA FRANÇAISE SAS, whose head office is located at 12 rue d'Enghien, 33000 Bordeaux, has an online sales website on behalf of its subsidiaries Provence Reservation SAS, Tylène SAS, Bordovino SARL, Vine Escape SARL .
This site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file allows us to:
- Manage communication for the organization of your stay, including reservation operations, follow-up, payment, satisfaction assessment, information.
- Carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertisements by email to our customers who have not objected to them or who have accepted them:
- On products similar to those they ordered.
- On other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer buys a dress, a body cream may be offered.
Legal bases of processing
See articles on CNIL website ( in french)
- Order management: the legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract (see Article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the company (see article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), to know how to promote our products to our customers.
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on other products offered by the subsidiaries of A LA FRANÇAISE SAS: the legal basis for processing is consent (see article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as requires article L. 34-5 of the postal and electronic communications code.
- Transmission of the e-mail address to business partners: the legal basis for processing is consent (see Article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Bookkeeping involving the retention of data for a period of 10 years: the legal basis for processing is a legal obligation (see article 6.1.c of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing the customer to be identified, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
- Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to the payment of invoices (payments, unpaid bills, discounts), product returns.
- Data relating to the means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately erased).
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
- The customer and invoicing services of the companies of the A LA FRANÇAISE SAS group are recipients of all categories of data.
- Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
Data retention period
- Data necessary for order management and invoicing: for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Data relating to means of payment: these data are not kept by the companies of the A LA FRANÇAISE SAS group; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
- Data concerning opposition lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from companies in the A LA FRANÇAISE SAS group, you can exercise your right to oppose or withdraw consent already given, by sending an email to the address bonjour@alafrancaise. Fr.
If, after having consented to your data being transmitted to our business partners, you wish to reconsider this choice and no longer receive advertising from them, you can send an email to the address email@example.com.
You can access the data concerning you, rectify it or have it erased. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our DPO.