HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail cwith two attached documents :
- Your Voucher. It contains all the instructions to be read before your excursion as well as your tickets to be presented to our different partners (Bike Rental and Wine Estate).
- Your Roadbook in PDF format with all our recommendations and anecdotes of visits: historical places not to be missed, wine-producing properties, pretty villages, good restaurants where to take a break as well as our favourite spots..
You can either print these two documents to have them with you on the day of your tour, or load them onto your phone in advance.
- On the day of your tour, come and meet us in the town centre of Tours or Amboise (the full address is on your Voucher after booking - a deposit will be required by our partner to collect your bikes).
- You will get back your electric bikes equipped with saddlebags, helmet and an anti-theft device.
- You leave for a day at your own pace with only two time constraints: the visit of a wine estate and the maximum time for the return of the bikes.
- Pick-up of the bikes from 9.30AM // Drop-off has to be done before 6.00PM.
- Departure is possible from the City of Tours or the town of Amboise (full address will be mentioned in the voucher after booking).
-This tour starts from point A and finishes at point B. It is easy to return to point A by train (20 minutes) or taxi. For the train, it leaves from Tours Central Train Station and stops at Amboise train station. From Amboise train station, you will need 10 minutes to walk to the city center (train tickets are not included).
-Distance : 30Km. Level : Easy. The itinerary is easy and can be made within 3-4 hours (not including the time for lunch stop, chateau visits or wine tastings). This ride alternates small roads with low traffic and city center streets.
-If you wish to include some visits and tastings during your tour, we recommend you to start between 10.00am and 11.00am in the morning in order to allow enough time for your day.
- Don't forget to wear adapted shoes and clothes and to bring a coat, sunglasses/sunscreen (depending on the weather forecast) and water.